Saturday, July 19, 2008
Kayce's last Song N Dance class
Today was a busy day for us. We took the kids to the park right after breakfast, then we went to Kayce's very last Song N Dance class. After class, Chris and I decided to go to the Galleria for some shopping and playtime. We drove round and round looking for a parking spot and finally decided to just park far and walk (you can't just park anywhere in that parking garage with a stroller). While we were getting the kids out of the car and into the stroller, this car pull right next to us from the wrong direction (I really thought she wasn't going to stop). The door opened and it was an old lady (65+ at least), she never made eye contact with us and just walked off. Chris and I looked at each other and looked at this lady's car, we said "is it still running?" After we got the kids settle into the stroller, I rushed over to check to see if the keys were still in it and sure enough it was there. The old lady was getting out of sight so I ran and chased after her. if you have been to the Galleria, you know how many different levels, entrances, stairs and elevators they have. I can't believe I lost a senior. How can I chase down a 2 year old but not a 65+. Chris took the kids to the playground while I continue to search for this lady but I had no luck and finally had to call security to take care of it. So by the time I finished being a good samaritan, the kids were done playing, Ethan wants to eat, Kayce wants to run around and we were ready to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment