Friday, September 12, 2008

Kayce's first day at Mother's Day Out

Kayce started Mother's day out this week. she was so excited about going to school and carried her lunch bag around the house and told me "Bye, mommy" when Chris put her in the car. then we got to school and she was ready to go in the buidling, I thought it was going to be an easy drop off. then she saw Ms Leza and she just broke down. she cried for about an hour and I cried for 3 hours the whole time she was gone. the school called me a few times to give me updates and comfort me. isn't that nice.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Sorry to hear she cried; by the way you were describing it, I thought it was going to be smooth sailing. Don't worry, it will get a little easier each time.

Jill said...

Poor Kayce and poor mommy! It will get better!

Blog Archive